Several other online shops may also sell Swarovski products. Since we do not operate such sites and have no control over them, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of products sold via these sites.
Please exercise caution when purchasing from other online shops and check that they are affiliated with us (for example, by checking if they appear in our Store Finder and/or have a good reputation in the market).
1 - Gently pull spring clip and lift the strap out
2 - Place one end of the new strap into the slot
3 - Gently pull spring clip once again and insert the other end into the remaining slot
4 - Release the spring clip until it clicks. Check by carefully pulling the strap to make sure it is attached properly
Link to instructions (PDF)
1. Remove product from the packaging.
2. To install the Swarovski sparkling case, position it carefully on top of the Apple Watch®.
3. Ensure that the Swarovski case matches the shape of the Apple Watch® in line with the position of the buttons.
4. To remove the Swarovski case, detach it carefully by lifting it up from the Apple Watch®.
5. To clean the Swarovski case, use a clean, dry and antistatic cloth to remove light dust layers. For heavier dirt, use lukewarm water with a little dishwashing detergent.
6. The Swarovski sparkling case is specifically designed for the Apple Watch® in size 40mm and 44mm and is compatible with Apple Watch® Series 4 and 5.
7. Avoid contact with water as the Swarovski sparkling case is a delicate product.
8. Apple Watch® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
9. Swarovski is not liable for defects or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, failure to follow provided instructions, or use with equipment with which it is not intended to be used.
1. Store your jewelry individually in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewelry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkling condition
3. Our recommendation is to always put the jewelry on last, as a finishing touch to an outfit.
4. And don’t forget to remove your Swarovski jewelry before washing your hands, swimming, or using products such as perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion. Such products may harm the metal, cause discoloration, or cause a loss of crystal brilliance.
5. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
1. Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewelry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkle.
3. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
2. Dry with a lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.
3. Do not use harsh, abrasive materials or glass/window cleaners.
4. When handling your crystal, it is advisable to wear cotton gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints.
It is very easy to exchange the refill of your Swarovski Crystalline ballpoint pen, USB pen, or mechanical pencil.
Simply follow the instructions in these short videos:
Swarovski offers a full statutory warranty covering manufacturing and material defects for genuine branded Swarovski products purchased from Swarovski own stores (including Online) or authorized Swarovski retailers. The warranty policy can be found under Customer Care at www.swarovski.com at any time. The terms of the warranty may vary between markets and regions. The warranty only covers damage that, in the opinion of Swarovski or an authorized Swarovski retailer, is not caused by accident or inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence, or by failure to follow Swarovski’s special product Care Advice. The Care Advice can be found under Customer Care at www.swarovski.com at any time. Every item found to be defective under this warranty may be, at the discretion of Swarovski or an authorized Swarovski retailer:
1. Replaced by an identical piece, if available:
2. Substituted with a piece of comparable value; or
3. Repaired depending on the degree of damage to the warranted product as well as on the feasibility and the availability of replacement parts. The damaged product should be given to the closest Swarovski Shop or an authorized Swarovski retailer that will send it to the local Swarovski sales company. If products are sent by mail they should be insured and sent by certified or registered mail, as Swarovski cannot be held liable for damage, loss, or theft incurred during transport. This warranty service is provided free of charge. Please retain the purchase or delivery receipt, the gift receipt, or the certificate of authenticity in case you have a warranty claim. The receipt or the certificate serves as proof of purchase and authenticity for products purchased and as evidence of entitlement to this warranty. These warranty conditions apply if there are no specific warranty conditions granted for specific products. Swarovski reserves the right to amend or adapt these warranty conditions, with implications for the future, at its discretion at any time. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Watches: to view the watches warranty, please download the PDF.
The warranty covers manufacturing and material defects for Swarovski in the US and the Swarovski Online Shop in the US for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase for Jewelry and Accessories and two (2) years for all other products. Swarovski will not repair or replace any goods that have been, in the company's opinion, subject to an accident, normal wear and tear, abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence, or misuse.
For more information about our Limited Warranty, please read the Warranty section to see if you are eligible. If a piece is not covered by the terms of the Swarovski warranty policy, the company offers a repair service subject to a fee. Please note that if you are a U.S. resident with a U.S. mailing address, this repair service is also available to you for Swarovski branded products that are purchased abroad.
A damaged piece can only be repaired if all of the conditions mentioned above are met. You may initiate repair services by: (a) Visiting an authorized Swarovski retailer. Bring your damaged product in its original packaging, along with a copy of the receipt, to your nearest authorized Swarovski retailer. The retailer will complete the Repair Authorization Form and ship the product to
Swarovski’s repair department. You may be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping from the retail location. Should you require further assistance or encounter any difficulties with initiating the repair service, please contact Swarovski’s customer relations department at 1-800-426-3088 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With an original Swarovski receipt, a refund will be issued in the original tender of the purchase. A refund check may be issued from our Corporate Headquarters only for returns totaling over $100 when purchased with cash. With a gift card, a refund will be issued as a merchandise credit. Without a receipt or gift receipt, a refund will be issued as a merchandise credit for the lowest selling price.
Outlet merchandise purchased at a discount must be returned to an Outlet. Watch returns or exchanges will only be accepted if the watch has not been worn, sized or altered.
Gift Cards & Merchandise Credit Cards may not be returned for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Swarovski reserves the right to modify its exchange and return policy.
8.00 am - 1.00 am EST
8.00 am - 1.00 am EST