Several other online shops may also sell Swarovski products. Since we do not operate such sites and have no control over them, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of products sold via these sites.
Please exercise caution when purchasing from other online shops and check that they are affiliated with us (for example, by checking if they appear in our Store Finder and/or have a good reputation in the market).
You will find the following logos on almost all Swarovski crystal and jewelry products: Square Silver Crystal SC logo (1976 – 1988) sCs/SCS logo (Swarovski Crystal Society 1987 – present) Swan logo (1989 – present).
The metal components of Swarovski watches are made of stainless steel, that is virtually immune to rust, discoloration, and corrosion.
Nickel is also a component part of this composition.
All materials used for Swarovski watches comply with European regulations on nickel release.
In some very rare cases, allergies to Swarovski watches may occur due to high skin sensitivity to nickel. If this happens to you, we recommend that you cease wearing Swarovski watches.
Swarovski watches are embellished with premium quality Swarovski crystals.
1 - Gently pull spring clip and lift the strap out
2 - Place one end of the new strap into the slot
3 - Gently pull spring clip once again and insert the other end into the remaining slot
4 - Release the spring clip until it clicks. Check by carefully pulling the strap to make sure it is attached properly
Link to instructions (PDF)
1. Remove product from the packaging.
2. To install the Swarovski sparkling case, position it carefully on top of the Apple Watch®.
3. Ensure that the Swarovski case matches the shape of the Apple Watch® in line with the position of the buttons.
4. To remove the Swarovski case, detach it carefully by lifting it up from the Apple Watch®.
5. To clean the Swarovski case, use a clean, dry and antistatic cloth to remove light dust layers. For heavier dirt, use lukewarm water with a little dishwashing detergent.
6. The Swarovski sparkling case is specifically designed for the Apple Watch® in size 40mm and 44mm and is compatible with Apple Watch® Series 4 and 5.
7. Avoid contact with water as the Swarovski sparkling case is a delicate product.
8. Apple Watch® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
9. Swarovski is not liable for defects or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, failure to follow provided instructions, or use with equipment with which it is not intended to be used.
1. Store your jewelry individually in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewelry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkling condition
3. Our recommendation is to always put the jewelry on last, as a finishing touch to an outfit.
4. And don’t forget to remove your Swarovski jewelry before washing your hands, swimming, or using products such as perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion. Such products may harm the metal, cause discoloration, or cause a loss of crystal brilliance.
5. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
Sparkling Dance is a special collection and some pieces contain moving parts. To keep the movement of the piece free to dance, we recommend cleaning on a regular basis. Place the article into lukewarm water with a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
1. Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewelry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkle.
3. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
2. Dry with a lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.
3. Do not use harsh, abrasive materials or glass/window cleaners.
4. When handling your crystal, it is advisable to wear cotton gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints.
Swarovski recommends that you treat leather products with care and avoid direct contact with grease, water, perfumes, and/or make up in order to prevent stains and/or damage.
Avoid overloading leather and fabric accessories, as this can cause them to lose their original shape.
It is very easy to exchange the refill of your Swarovski Crystalline ballpoint pen, USB pen, or mechanical pencil.
Simply follow the instructions in these short videos:
1. What Does the Warranty Cover?
Swarovski warrants that Swarovski branded products purchased from an authorized Swarovski retailer, including online at www.swarovski.com, are of merchantable quality and free from material or workmanship defects, provided they are subject to normal use. Swarovski will repair or may replace, in accordance with the provisions of this warranty policy, any Swarovski branded product during the duration of the warranty, explained in Question 4 below, if it is determined that the product has a material or manufacturer defect.
2. What is Not Covered Under the Warranty?
This warranty does not cover damage to Swarovski branded products caused by accident, misuse and abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear and tear, and/or failure to follow the product’s Care Advice. Care Advice can be found in the Customer Service section at www.swarovski.com.
3. To Whom Does the Warranty Extend?
This warranty extends to the original purchaser of the Swarovski branded product and to subsequent owners of the product during the duration of the warranty. A copy of the original sales receipt from an authorized Swarovski retailer serves as proof of purchase of the product; all owners of the product should retain a copy of the receipt in case they have a claim under this warranty.
4. How Long Does the Warranty Last?
For Swarovski in the US and the Swarovski Online Shop in the US, a one-year warranty is offered for Swarovski Jewelry and Accessories and a two-year warranty for all other products. ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY STATE LAW ON THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. Some states, including New Jersey, do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Accordingly, if you live in these states, the above limitation on implied warranties does not apply to you.
5. How is a Warranty Claim Initiated?
You may initiate a claim under this warranty by visiting an authorized Swarovski retailer. Bring your defective product, in its original packaging, along with a copy of the receipt, to your nearest Authorized Swarovski Retailer. For locations of an Authorized Retailer please visit our Boutique Finder. The Retailer will complete the Repair Authorization Form and ship the product to Swarovski’s repair department on your behalf at no cost to you.
6. What Happens After Swarovski’s Repair Department Receives the Product?
Eligibility of this warranty is determined upon receipt and inspection of the product. If it is determined that there is a material or manufacturing defect, the repair specialist will establish the options for repair or replacement, based on (1) the availability of replacement parts/product, and (2) the feasibility of repair. If it is determined that the damage is not a material or manufacturer defect, the After-Sales Repair Policy would be in effect, thus allowing you the option of having Swarovski repair your piece at a cost to you. Please consult the After Sales Repair Policy for further action in the Customer Service section at www.swarovski.com. SCS Annual Edition, Limited Edition or any Swarovski dated products may not be eligible for replacement.
7. How Does State Law Affect Your Warranty?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Watches: to view the watches warranty, please download the PDF.
Please keep your invoice or receipt as proof of purchase.
For products purchased in store, the till receipt serves as the proof of purchase and will be requested for any warranty claim.
Please keep it safe. For products purchased from the Online Shop, the delivery receipt serves as the warranty and a certificate per online order.
You will receive one certificate per online order.
For all online purchases, the invoice or delivery receipt must be presented, in order to make any claims regarding the warranty or similar.
Unfortunately, certificates of authenticity cannot be replaced.
Swarovski offers a limited warranty for all our Swarovski branded products purchased from authorized Swarovski retailers, including online at www.swarovski.com.
The warranty covers manufacturing and material defects for Swarovski in the US and the Swarovski Online Shop in the US for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase for Jewelry and Accessories and two (2) years for all other products. Swarovski will not repair or replace any goods that have been, in the company's opinion, subject to an accident, normal wear and tear, abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence, or misuse.
For more information about our Limited Warranty, please read the Warranty section to see if you are eligible. If a piece is not covered by the terms of the Swarovski warranty policy, the company offers a repair service subject to a fee. Please note that if you are a U.S. resident with a U.S. mailing address, this repair service is also available to you for Swarovski branded products that are purchased abroad.
A damaged piece can only be repaired if all of the conditions mentioned above are met. You may initiate repair services by: (a) Visiting an authorized Swarovski retailer. Bring your damaged product in its original packaging, along with a copy of the receipt, to your nearest authorized Swarovski retailer. The retailer will complete the Repair Authorization Form and ship the product to Swarovski’s repair department. You may be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping from the retail location. Should you require further assistance or encounter any difficulties with initiating the repair service, please contact Swarovski’s customer relations department at 1-800-426-3088 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With an original Swarovski receipt, a refund will be issued in the original tender of the purchase. A refund check may be issued from our Corporate Headquarters only for returns totaling over $100 when purchased with cash. With a gift card, a refund will be issued as a merchandise credit. Without a receipt or gift receipt, a refund will be issued as a merchandise credit for the lowest selling price.
Outlet merchandise purchased at a discount must be returned to an Outlet. Watch returns or exchanges will only be accepted if the watch has not been worn, sized or altered.
Gift Cards & Merchandise Credit Cards may not be returned for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Swarovski reserves the right to modify its exchange and return policy.