Swarovski Crystal Society Festival Competition 2021Title:
For Swarovski EmployeesSubtitlu:
This Competition is open to Swarovski employees who are employed at Swarovski offices in Männedorf, Switzerland and Wattens, Austria. It is possible to enter only one time per person.
How to participate
1. Please visit the Competition Site from 10th September, 2021 until 10th October, 2021, and upload your creative photograph of favorite animal in the interpretated habitat using any Swarovski Crystal Creation (out of program or current collection), enter your accompanying photograph title. Very important: after your title you must add #internal in order for your picture to be pushed to the right gallery. Provide your name, email address, and description (400 maximum characters). Just enter 123456789 in the membership number field. All entries must be received by the 10th October 2021.
1. The prize pool comprises of Crystal Living products as follows:
1st Prize - One (1) Crystal Living Ornament
2nd Prize - One (1) Crystal Living Ornament
3rd Prize - One (1) Crystal Living Ornament
2. Maximum of one prize per winner and no additional or substitute prizes will be available. No cash or credit note will be offered. The First-place winner will choose from the 3 prizes first, then the second-place winner and the third-place winner will take the last remaining prize. In the event of non-availability of the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize. No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
1. The winners will not automatically be one of the first valid entries. The winners will be the Entrants whose valid entries are judged and chosen according to artistic presentation and appealing storytelling. The jury will consist of members of the Swarovski Crystal Society management team, the Crystal Living Product Marketing Team and the Crystal Design Team, and entries will be judged based on creativity and originality. In the event of a tie, a tie breaker will be based upon the highest score in the first judging criteria, continuing thereafter to each judging criteria in order, as needed, to break the tie.
2. A total of 3 winners will be selected after the 10th of October 2021 and the winners will be notified on or around 30th October 2021 via email. Notification will be sent to the email address submitted with the entry. Prizes will be made available to the winners (1) at the Männedorf office or (2) by shipment to one of our offices in Wattens to be agreed with the Winner. For clarity and avoidance of doubt, the Promoter solely decides how the winner is receiving the prize and the winners are not entitled to demand a home delivery or POS pick-up.
Questions relating to this competition can be posted to: firstname.lastname@example.org