Several other online shops may also sell Swarovski products. Since we do not operate such sites and have no control over them, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of products sold via these sites.
Please exercise caution when purchasing from other online shops and check that they are affiliated with us (for example, by checking if they appear in our Store Finder and/or have a good reputation in the market).
You will find the following logos on almost all Swarovski crystal and jewelry products: Square Silver Crystal SC logo (1976 – 1988) sCs/SCS logo (Swarovski Crystal Society 1987 – present) Swan logo (1989 – present).
The metal components of Swarovski watches are made of stainless steel, that is virtually immune to rust, discoloration, and corrosion.
Nickel is also a component part of this composition.
All materials used for Swarovski watches comply with European regulations on nickel release.
In some very rare cases, allergies to Swarovski watches may occur due to high skin sensitivity to nickel. If this happens to you, we recommend that you cease wearing Swarovski watches.
Swarovski watches are embellished with premium quality Swarovski crystals.
1 - Gently pull spring clip and lift the strap out
2 - Place one end of the new strap into the slot
3 - Gently pull spring clip once again and insert the other end into the remaining slot
4 - Release the spring clip until it clicks. Check by carefully pulling the strap to make sure it is attached properly
Link to instructions (PDF)
1. Remove product from the packaging.
2. To install the Swarovski sparkling case, position it carefully on top of the Apple Watch®.
3. Ensure that the Swarovski case matches the shape of the Apple Watch® in line with the position of the buttons.
4. To remove the Swarovski case, detach it carefully by lifting it up from the Apple Watch®.
5. To clean the Swarovski case, use a clean, dry and antistatic cloth to remove light dust layers. For heavier dirt, use lukewarm water with a little dishwashing detergent.
6. The Swarovski sparkling case is specifically designed for the Apple Watch® in size 40mm and is compatible with Apple Watch® Series 4 and 5.
7. Avoid contact with water as the Swarovski sparkling case is a delicate product.
8. Apple Watch® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
9. Swarovski is not liable for defects or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, failure to follow provided instructions, or use with equipment with which it is not intended to be used.
1. Store your jewelry individually in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewelry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkling condition
3. Our recommendation is to always put the jewelry on last, as a finishing touch to an outfit.
4. And don’t forget to remove your Swarovski jewelry before washing your hands, swimming, or using products such as perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion. Such products may harm the metal, cause discoloration, or cause a loss of crystal brilliance.
5. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
Sparkling Dance is a special collection and some pieces contain moving parts. To keep the movement of the piece free to dance, we recommend cleaning on a regular basis. Place the article into lukewarm water with a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
1. Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewelry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkle.
3. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
2. Dry with a lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.
3. Do not use harsh, abrasive materials or glass/window cleaners.
4. When handling your crystal, it is advisable to wear cotton gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints.
Swarovski recommends that you treat leather products with care and avoid direct contact with grease, water, perfumes, and/or make up in order to prevent stains and/or damage.
Avoid overloading leather and fabric accessories, as this can cause them to lose their original shape.
It is very easy to exchange the refill of your Swarovski Crystalline ballpoint pen, USB pen, or mechanical pencil.
Simply follow the instructions in these short videos:
Swarovski offers a full statutory warranty covering manufacturing and material defects for genuine branded Swarovski products purchased from Swarovski own stores (including Online) or authorized Swarovski retailers. The warranty policy can be found under Customer Care at www.swarovski.com at any time. The terms of the warranty may vary between markets and regions. The warranty only covers damage that, in the opinion of Swarovski or an authorized Swarovski retailer, is not caused by accident or inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence, or by failure to follow Swarovski’s special product Care Advice. The Care Advice can be found under Customer Care at www.swarovski.com at any time. Every item found to be defective under this warranty may be, at the discretion of Swarovski or an authorized Swarovski retailer:
1. Replaced by an identical piece, if available:
2. Substituted with a piece of comparable value; or
3. Repaired depending on the degree of damage to the warranted product as well as on the feasibility and the availability of replacement parts. The damaged product should be given to the closest Swarovski Shop or an authorized Swarovski retailer that will send it to the local Swarovski sales company. This warranty service is provided free of charge. Please retain the purchase or delivery receipt, the gift receipt, or the certificate of authenticity in case you have a warranty claim. The receipt or the certificate serves as proof of purchase and authenticity for products purchased and as evidence of entitlement to this warranty. These warranty conditions apply if there are no specific warranty conditions granted for specific products. Swarovski reserves the right to amend or adapt these warranty conditions, with implications for the future, at its discretion at any time. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Watches: to view the watches warranty, please download the PDF.
Please keep your invoice or receipt as proof of purchase.
For products purchased in store, the till receipt serves as the proof of purchase and will be requested for any warranty claim.
Please keep it safe. For products purchased from the Online Shop, the delivery receipt serves as the warranty and a certificate per online order.
For all online purchases, the invoice or delivery receipt must be presented, in order to make any claims regarding the warranty or similar.
Swarovski offers a full statutory warranty for pieces purchased from authorized Swarovski retailers. The warranty covers manufacturing and material defects due to normal wear and use. Each defective product under warranty will be examined and evaluated by Swarovski’s technical experts. Depending on the circumstances, the product may be repaired, replaced with the same product, or substituted with a product of comparable value. Unfortunately, in the case of a product substitution, Swarovski is unable to guarantee that the exact same product or design will be provided. Swarovski will not repair, replace, or substitute any goods that have been, in the company’s opinion, subject to an accident, normal wear and tear, abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence, or misuse. If a piece is not covered by the terms of the Swarovski warranty policy, the company may offer a repair service subject to a fee. Please note that a defective piece can only be repaired if:
1. The product is a genuine Swarovski product with the Swarovski Swan logo.
2. The repair is feasible – it must be possible to bring the product back to its original pristine condition
3. Spare parts are still available (this is usually not the case if a product is out of production) If you would like to replace or repair an item, please bring the product in its original packaging to an authorized Swarovski retailer.
The repair service is also available for Swarovski products that are purchased abroad.
Customer service PortugalTitle:
Phone: +351 800 918 668