CARING FOR YOUR CRYSTAL JEWELLERYTitle:
All Swarovski fashion jewellery is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. The metal is plated, and each crystal is individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below.
• Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
• Polish your jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
• Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance.
• Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
• Avoid contact with water.
• Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.