SCS Free Repair Service for Crystal Creations Policy (Australia and New Zealand)
The Terms and Conditions of the SCS Free Repair Policy are as follows:
Validity as of 01.01.2018
Minimum Free Policy for SCS members
Repairing all Crystal Creations for members free of charge is subject to the following criteria:
• The products are out of the one-year warranty period.
• The benefit is only available for Crystal Creations (figurines) and excludes Jewellery and Home Décor.
• The member can demonstrate that he/she purchased the product only up to 7 years ago, (e.g. with a receipt). If this cannot be provided, then:
• The products are not older than maximum of 10 years from the original launch date.
• The repair is feasible at the discretion of the Swarovski Service Department and per the permissible Defect Identification criteria published within the overall CGB Warranty and Repair Policy, e.g., if the spare part is available.
• The SCS member must have active SCS membership and present their SCS membership card to the SCS Authorised Retailer to be eligible to receive the benefit.
• The offer is not transferable to family or friends.
• The SCS member must provide the product in its original packaging.