1. Store your jewelry individually in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewellry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkling condition
3. Our recommendation is to always put the jewelry on last, as a finishing touch to an outfit.
4. And don’t forget to remove your Swarovski jewelry before washing your hands, swimming, or using products such as perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion. Such products may harm the metal, cause discolouration, or cause a loss of crystal brilliance.
5. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
Sparkling dance jewelry
1. Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewelry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkle.
3. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
Crystal creations and home
2. Dry with a lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.
3. Do not use harsh, abrasive materials or glass/window cleaners.
4. When handling your crystal, it is advisable to wear cotton gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints.
Handbags and accessories
Avoid overloading leather and fabric accessories, as this can cause them to lose their original shape.
It is very easy to exchange the refill of your Swarovski Crystalline ballpoint pen, USB pen, or mechanical pencil.
Simply follow the instructions in these short videos:
Change of twist mechanism to middle twist
Exchanging the Ballpoint Pen and Stylus Pen refill
Exchanging the Mechanical Pencil refill
Stellar Pen refill