Find out how to care for and clean your Swarovski watch in this simple guide.
Caring for your Swarovski watch
How to clean a Swarovski watchTitle:
More tips for wearing and caring for your Swarovski watchTitle:
- Please read the accompanying operation instructions manual carefully to ensure you know your watch’s characteristics, including its level of water resistance.
- Store your watch in its original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratching. This also helps to reduce exposure to sunlight, humidity, and excessive heat, which could fade color or shorten battery life.
- Always remove your watch before applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps, and lotions. These liquids can damage the metal and reduce the lifetime of the plating or coating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of brilliance.
- Make sure to replace weak or dead batteries as soon as possible, as they may leak fluids that can damage the watch’s movement. To replace the battery, please entrust your watch to an authorized Swarovski retailer that sells Swarovski watches, a watchmaker, or a jeweler.
- Put on your watch last when dressing and take it off first when undressing. We also recommend that you do not wear your Swarovski watch in bed or when exercising.
Things to avoidTitle:
- Avoid contact with water and other fluids – especially acidic liquids, sonic cleaners, and commercial jewelry cleaners containing ammonia or alcohol. These types of liquid can damage both the plating or coating and the crystals.
- Avoid impacts and shocks to protect the case, crystals, and movement from damage. Take care to avoid scratches and chips if wearing your watch together with bracelets on the same wrist.
- Avoid magnetic fields, which can affect the timekeeping performance of a mechanical watch. Computers, smartphones, and even handbags can contain magnets.
Straps can be changed without tools or professional assistance:Title:
Care & MaintenanceTitle:
You may also be interested in reading our guides on how to clean Swarovski jewelry and how to clean Swarovski decorations.