Our brand purpose to #SparkDelight is today, more poignant than ever.
Aimed to initiate and ignite positivity and joyfulness and to make each day feel special by spreading delight in each moment, we strive to add that little extra Sparkle into the lives of our community.
To encourage this we have launched #MySparkDelight and we want you, our community to now take part and tell us what has Sparked Delight for you over the past few months…
…A new hobby, reading a book, going for long walks, growing your own vegetables…whatever it might be, we want to know.
Upload a photo and brief description of what has Sparked Delight for you using the #MySparkDelight and tag us using the accounts below across Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and we’ll Spark Delight back by offering £50 Swarovski voucher for one lucky winner each week.
Terms and conditions apply *
THE #MYSPARKDELIGHT WINNERS
THE SWAROVSKI TEAM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. To enter the promotion, participants must upload and publish one or several pictures in their personal social media Instagram, twitter and/or Facebook profile\(s\), set their profile\(s\) to ‘public’ and use the hashtag #mysparkdelight. One post \(winner\) will be selected at random each week, for a total of 10 winners. All posts must be made by the Participant between 17 August 2020 and 25 October 2020. Multiple entries per person allowed. No purchase is necessary to enter. Open to residents of legal age of the United Kingdom, except employees of the promoter, any of its subsidiaries or agents.
2. Each weekly prize comprises a GBP £50 voucher to be redeemed on Swarovski products online at www.swarovski.com. Each voucher is valid until 31 December 2020. Only one winner and one prize per week during the term of the promotion. No additional or substitute prizes will be available.
3. Winners will be notified by social media DM as soon as practicable. If the winner does not accept the prize within 10 days from notification they will forfeit the prize and no substitute or alternative will be available. No substitute winners will be selected.
4. Except in the event of negligence, fault or deliberate acts or omissions on the part of the Promoter or its agents, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for \(i\) any entries lost, damaged, corrupted, delayed, quarantined, or not received by the Promoter, whatever the cause, including any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind, \(ii\) in the event of non-availability of the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a prize of a similar nature. No cash alternative will be available. The prize is not transferable.
5. Winning entrants may be required to participate in advertising or promotional activity for the Promoter, without payment. In addition, the Promoter will have the right, at its absolute discretion and without payment or permission to the winner, to use the winners’ name, region of residence or likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of the promotion and for related promotional purposes, including Promoter’s social media and loyalty programs.
7. Entrants have the right to consult and request rectification of their personal data as held by the Promoter. Requests for same must be made to the Promoter at the address at the end of these terms and conditions.
8. Entrants who do not comply with these rules, or who submit entries which are incomplete, incorrect, or fraudulent, will not be eligible to enter the promotion. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these rules. In the event of obvious error in these rules; illegality; or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevent the administration of the promotion; the Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any form of loss or disappointment caused by same. In such circumstances the promoter will make all reasonable endeavours to advise entrants of any changes or withdrawal.
9. The Promoter is Swarovski UK Ltd., 1st Floor, Building 4, Chiswick Business Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YE. Correspondence regarding the promotion will be entered into only at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. All enquiries regarding the promotion to should be directed to email@example.com.