Swarovski Style Squad Promotion -
Terms & Conditions:
1. This promotion “Promotion” is conducted by Swarovski Australia Pty Ltd, 1/4D Huntley Street, Alexandria, NSW, 2015. ABN No. 16 000 679 416 (the “Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
3. The promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who, at the time of entry and winner selection is:
a. An Australian or New Zealand resident over 18 years of age.
b. Not an employee or an immediate family member of the Promoters, Swarovski Stockists or any associated companies and agencies involved in this promotion.
4. The entire Promotion commences at 12.01am AEDT 08/08/2019 and closes at 11.59pm AEST 27/10/2019. (Full Promotional Period).
5. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current Instagram Account, set to “Public” and follow the entry instructions in these conditions:
a. Post a photo to Instagram using the hashtags “#SwarovskiStyleSquad” and “#SparkDelight”, and the tag @Swarovski.
b. Photo must include jewellery/watches from current Swarovski 2H19 Novelty and Basics collection.
c. The entrant must have the right to post the photo.
d. All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted online during the ‘Entry Period’ for each weekly promotion according to the time and dates specified below. All entrants must follow the @Swarovski Instagram account.
6. The promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries, or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
7. By entering the competition, the entrant grants usage rights of the tagged image to the Promoter free of charge to be reproduced on Swarovski.com, in Be Swarovski emails, Swarovski owned channels and/or in Swarovski stores in Australia and New Zealand during the Promotional Period.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaccessible, or illegible entries may be deemed invalid. For example, entries which do not include the correct hashtags or which do not clearly show current Swarovski Jewellery/Watches will be deemed ineligible for the purposes of this competition.
9. Entrants must have their Instagram profile set to public for posts to be accessible to participate in this competition.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoters. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoters may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any misdirected or lost entries or entries not received by 11:59pm AEST 27/10/2019.
WINNERS AND PRIZES
13. This Promotion is a Game of Skill, and entries from Eligible Entrants will be judged by the Promoter based on the photo submission.
14. The total prize pool value is approximately $24,000 AUD. Prizes are split evenly across 12 weeks into 12 prize packs.
15. Winners will receive a prize pack valued at approximately $1,000 AUD
a. Return flights for 2 people from their nearest capital city to Sydney
b. 2 nights accommodation at The Star hotel in Sydney on 26/11/19 and 27/11/19
c. 2 VIP tickets to the 2019 ARIA Awards
d. 2 Red Carpet access passes to the 2019 ARIA Awards
e. Food and beverage package at the 2019 ARIA Awards
16. The 12 weekly promotions are as follows:
a. Week One: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEST on 08/08/2019 and 11.59PM AEST on 11/08/2019.
b. Week Two: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEST on 12/08/2019 and 11.59PM AEST on 18/08/2019.
c. Week Three: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEST on 19/08/2019 and 11.59PM AEST on 25/08/2019.
d. Week Four: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEST on 26/08/2019 and 11.59PM AEST on 01/09/2019.
e. Week Five: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEST on 02/09/2019 and 11.59PM AEST on 08/09/2019.
f. Week Six: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEST on 09/09/2019 and 11.59PM AEST on 15/09/2019.
g. Week Seven: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEST on 16/09/2019 and 11.59PM AEST on 22/09/2019.
h. Week Eight: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEST on 23/09/2019 and 11.59PM AEST on 29/09/2019.
i. Week Nine: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEST on 30/09/2019 and 11.59PM AEDT on 06/10/2019.
j. Week Ten: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEDT on 07/10/2019 and 11.59PM AEDT on 13/10/2019.
k. Week Eleven: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEDT on 14/10/2019 and 11.59PM AEDT on 20/10/2019.
l. Week Twelve: Winner will be selected from entries received between 12.01am AEDT on 21/10/2019 and 11.59PM AEDT on 27/10/2019.
17. Entries must be received by 11:59pm every Sunday to be eligible for that week’s draw.
18. One winner will be selected per weekly promotion at the Promoter’s premises each Monday for the previous week’s promotion, beginning from the 08/08/2019 and ending on the 27/10/2019 inclusive. Winners will be notified by the following Thursday via Instagram messages. Judging decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants can enter more than once each week by posting multiple photos with the correct corresponding hashtags, and by meeting all the posting criteria outlined above.
20. In the event of a winner not responding within one (1) week of the competition, their prize will be forfeited.
21. All components of the prize must be taken together or are deemed to be forfeited.
22. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
23. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning, individual financial advice should be sought. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner because of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
26. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
27. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
28. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.