1. Store your jewelry individually in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewellry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkling condition
3. Our recommendation is to always put the jewelry on last, as a finishing touch to an outfit.
4. And don’t forget to remove your Swarovski jewelry before washing your hands, swimming, or using products such as perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion. Such products may harm the metal, cause discolouration, or cause a loss of crystal brilliance.
5. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
Swarovski Created Diamonds Collection
Swarovski Created Diamonds set in 18 karat gold, 14 karat gold, or 925 Silver are delicate materials, which must be handled with special care in accordance with the following advice to avoid damage to the fine jewelry, which Swarovski may not be held liable for. To ensure that your jewelry remains in beautiful condition over time, please observe the following care instructions.
Storing your jewelry: Swarovski Created Diamonds jewelry should be stored in the original packaging to avoid scratching. Store jewelry so that pieces do not tangle, rub or scratch against each other.
Cleaning your jewelry: Using a soft, lint-free cloth is an effective way to maintain the shine of the gold. Jewelry dips and sonic cleaners can wear down rhodium coatings. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they cause scratching. Generally, jewelry should be cleaned with nothing stronger than very mild soapy water and a soft toothbrush.
Daily Care: Gold and silver are relatively soft metals and care should always be taken with your fine jewelry. The higher the karat weight, the softer the metal. Please remove jewelry before starting household and outdoor chores, washing hands, showering, bathing, swimming in pools, hot tubs, hot springs, and the ocean or applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps, and lotions or exercising at the gym or during contact sports. Put on jewelry last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
Sparkling dance jewelry
1. Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewelry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkle.
3. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
Crystal creations and home
2. Dry with a lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.
3. Do not use harsh, abrasive materials or glass/window cleaners.
4. When handling your crystal, it is advisable to wear cotton gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints.
Handbags and accessories
Avoid overloading leather and fabric accessories, as this can cause them to lose their original shape.
Simply follow the instructions in these short videos:
Change of twist mechanism to middle twist
Exchanging the Ballpoint Pen and Stylus Pen refill
Exchanging the Mechanical Pencil refill
Stellar Pen refill