1. Swarovski Austria Vertriebsgesellschaft m.b.H., Feldkreuzstraße 3, 6063 Rum, Österreich, and contact point email@example.com+43512334887715 (“SWAROVSKI”) operates the customer program Be Swarovski (“Be Swarovski”) and is responsible for its management and implementation. Only individual physical persons that are residents of legal age in the country in which SWAROVSKI operates and qualify as end-consumers under the applicable rules, including not registering in Be Swarovski in the course of a trade or in a merchant capacity (“Member”), are able to participate in Be Swarovski. By participating in Be Swarovski, the Member expressly consents to these General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”), as updated by SWAROVSKI from time to time. The current version is available at www.swarovski.com/beswarovski
3. In case of acceptance of the Member’s application form by SWAROVSKI, the Member will have a Be Swarovski personal member number assigned to them and will receive a digital representation of a Be Swarovski card to the (valid) email address provided to SWAROVSKI upon signup. The Member’s Be Swarovski membership begins with acceptance of the Member’s application by SWAROVSKI. Participation in Be Swarovski is free of charge and does not require any prior purchase. All services, offers, content and any other benefits and initiatives, in connection with Be Swarovski (“Services”), are provided by SWAROVSKI only on the basis of these GTC and only at the participating stores, as indicated by SWAROVSKI from time to time (“Participating Stores”). Participating Stores may include (without limitation) stores operated by SWAROVSKI, SWAROVSKI online store, concession stores, stores operated by sales partners of SWAROVSKI and any other authorized specialist dealers, at SWAROVSKI’s discretion. A current list of Participating Stores is available online at www.swarovski.com/beswarovski
Members of Be Swarovski may benefit from the Services that SWAROVSKI provides from time to time. These Services may include (without limitation and as an indication only), news and information about Be Swarovski, Swarovski and Swarovski products and services, invitations to (qualifying) Members to take part in special events and promotions, such as the presentation of new products or discount and other promotions, personalized product information and special offers and/or services, vouchers, access to exclusive content or events, news and updates of relevance for Members. Services may also include personal advice in some of the Participating Stores, where the Member may benefit from extended customer advice from the staff member who, if presented with the membership number, is able to access the Member’s purchase history and therefore assist the Member taking into account past purchases. Current Services and their terms are available at www.swarovski.com/beswarovski, and also as an Annex to these GTC, which includes the latest version applicable and as it may be communicated to Member’s from time to time through the point of contact provided by the Member in the application form or as updated by the Member.
1. The personalized Be Swarovski membership number is assigned to the Member and is not transferrable to third parties. The Services earned and other benefits of membership are non-transferable.
2. The Member is solely responsible for any damage resulting from his/her fraudulent misuse of the membership number/account.
3. The Member is fully responsible for providing and maintaining accurate and complete information regarding membership, including without limitation contact information such as email, phone and/or physical address. Lack of or incorrect information may lead to Member not being able to enjoy the Services, at Member’s sole responsibility. Member will only be entitled to Services on communication of membership number and other information required by SWAROVSKI to verify the identity of the Member and qualify for Services.
(2) To register for Be Swarovski, the customer completes an application form that is available at any participating store, or has a staff member of said store prepare such form providing the information required, signs the form with the required information and hands it over to the staff member at the store. To register for Be Swarovski at the Swarovski online store or via a Mobile Application, the customer uses the electronic application form available there.
(3) In case of acceptance of the customer’s application by SWAROVSKI, the customer will have a Be Swarovski personal member number assigned to them and will receive a digital representation of a Be Swarovski card to the (valid) email address provided to SWAROVSKI upon signup. The customer’s Be Swarovski membership begins with acceptance of the customer’s application by SWAROVSKI.Participation in Be Swarovski is free of charge. All services, offers, content and other benefits in connection with Be Swarovski (hereinafter together also the “Services”) are provided by SWAROVSKI only on the basis of these GTC and only at the participating stores.The participating stores are the stores operated by SWAROVSKI, including the SWAROVSKI Online Store, with the exception of outlet and some other concession stores. Furthermore, certain mono-brand stores operated by sales partners of SWAROVSKI and other authorized specialist dealers participate as well. The list of all participating stores is available online at www.swarovski.com/beswarovski.
(4) The online store at swarovski.com(operated in Switzerland) also participates in Be Swarovski and has access to the information stored in Be Swarovski. When a Member creates an online customer account and enriches this account with their Be Swarovski member number,the online store communicates the purchases made by the Member to Be Swarovski, so that those purchases are included in the Member’s purchase history.
(5) The information stored in Be Swarovski may be accessed from stores outside of your country of residence as well as the Swarovski Online Store in order to support the services under these GTC internationally. SWAROVSKI will only share your personal information throughout the Swarovski network with all participating stores (including sales partners and other authorized retailers) in order to fulfil these GTC and provide the full service to its Be Swarovski Members.
Members of Be Swarovski may benefit from the following Services and offers if a valid e-mail address is provided to SWAROVSKI
Any Member of Be Swarovski may receive news and information about Be Swarovski, Swarovski and Swarovski products and services. SWAROVSKI may invite selected Members to take part in special events and promotions, such as the presentation of new products or discount and other promotions. SWAROVSKI may also provide Members with personalized product information and exclusive offers or services.