Swarovski offers a full statutory warranty covering manufacturing and material defects for current branded products purchased from authorized Swarovski retailers and the Online Shop. The warranty only covers damage that is not caused by accident or inappropriate use, wear, and tear. To ensure that your Swarovski product remains in beautiful condition over time, please observe the company's special care advice.
Items may be repaired or replaced by a piece of the same value as the original, depending on the degree of damage to the warranted product as well as on the feasibility and the availability of replacement parts. This warranty service is provided free of charge.
With the exception of the USA, the damaged product should be given to an authorized Swarovski retailer that will send it to the local Swarovski sales company. If products are sent by mail, they should be insured and sent by certified or registered mail, as Swarovski cannot be held liable for damage, loss, or theft incurred during transport. This warranty service also covers Swarovski products purchased abroad. Please retain the delivery receipt in case you have a warranty claim. The receipt serves as a certificate of purchase and authenticity for products purchased from the Online Shop.
1. What does the warranty cover?
Swarovski warrants that Swarovski branded products purchased from an authorized Swarovski retailer, including online at www.swarovski.com, are of merchantable quality and free from material or workmanship defects, provided they are subject to normal use. Swarovski will repair or may replace, in accordance with the provisions of this warranty policy, any Swarovski branded product during the duration of the warranty, explained in Question 4 below, if it is determined that the product has a material or manufacturer defect.
2. What is not covered under the warranty?
This warranty does not cover damage to Swarovski branded products caused by accident, misuse and abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear and tear, and/or failure to follow the product’s care advice.
3. To whom does the warranty extend?
This warranty extends to the original purchaser of the Swarovski branded product and to subsequent owners of the product during the duration of the warranty. A copy of the original sales receipt from an authorized Swarovski retailer serves as proof of purchase of the product; all owners of the product should retain a copy of the receipt in case they have a claim under this warranty.
4. How long does the warranty last?
For Swarovski in the US and the Swarovski Online Shop in the US, this warranty lasts for two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Any warranty implied by state law on this product is also limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation on implied warranties may not apply to you.
5. How is a warranty claim initiated?
You may initiate a claim under this warranty by:
(1) Contacting Swarovski’s customer relations department at 1-800-426-3088 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. After contacting customer relations you will receive a Return Authorization Form together with instructions to return your product in its original packaging, within 60 days, along with a copy of your receipt, to Swarovski’s repair department. You will be responsible for shipping the product and any expenses related to shipping. We recommend shipping the product by certified or registered mail and insuring the product for its retail value. Swarovski is not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of the product during transit.
(2) Visiting an authorized Swarovski retailer. Bring your defective product, in its original packaging along with a copy of the receipt, to your nearest Authorized Swarovski Retailer. For locations of an Authorized Retailer please visit the Boutique Finder.
6. What happens after Swarovski’s repair department receives the product?
Eligibility of this warranty is determined upon receipt and inspection of the product. If it is determined that there is a material or manufacturing defect, the repair specialist will establish the options for repair or replacement, based on (1) the availability of replacement parts/product, and (2) the feasibility of repair. If it is determined that the damage is not a material or manufacturer defect, the After Sales Repair Policy would be in effect, thus allowing you the option of having Swarovski repair your piece at a cost to you. Please consult the after sales service section for further action.
SCS Annual Edition, Limited Edition or any Swarovski retired/dated products may not be eligible for replacement.
7. How does state law affect your warranty?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
Due to various reasons (including, without limitation, different jewelry collections in USA, Asia, Europe and for our Travel Retail business, different taxes, different price structure, local legal requirements, logistic reasons) Swarovski does not have an international exchange or refund policy. Therefore, Swarovski will not be able to exchange, substitute or refund any products purchased in a different country than the one where the product is being returned. The same applies to returns of products to local Swarovski authorized retailers for products that were purchased from a Swarovski Online Shop.
Please note that this does not apply and does not have any impact on any returns to a Swarovski Online Shop for products that were purchased from a Swarovski Online Shop, where the Online-Shop has a legal obligation to accept returns within a certain period of time after purchase.