Swarovski offers a full statutory warranty covering manufacturing and material defects for genuine branded Swarovski products purchased from Swarovski own stores (including Online) or authorized Swarovski retailers. The warranty policy can be found under Customer Service at www.swarovski.com at any time. The terms of the warranty may vary between markets and regions. The warranty only covers damage that in the opinion of Swarovski or an authorized Swarovski retailer is not caused by accident or inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or by failure to follow Swarovski’s special product Care Advice. The Care Advice can be found under Customer Service at www.swarovski.com at any time.
Every item found to be defective under this warranty may be, at the discretion of Swarovski or an authorized Swarovski retailer:
1. replaced by an identical piece, if available:
2. substituted with a piece of comparable value; or
3. repaired depending on the degree of damage to the warranted product as well as on the feasibility and the availability of replacement parts.
The damaged product should be given to the closest Swarovski Shop or an authorized Swarovski retailer that will send it to the local Swarovski sales company. If products are sent by mail, they should be insured and sent by certified or registered mail, as Swarovski cannot be held liable for damage, loss, or theft incurred during transport.
This warranty service is provided free of charge. Please retain the purchase or delivery receipt, the gift receipt or the certificate of authenticity in case you have a warranty claim. The receipt or the certificate serves as proof of purchase and authenticity for products purchased and as evidence of entitlement to this warranty.
These warranty conditions apply if there are no specific warranty conditions granted for specific products. Swarovski reserves the right to amend or adapt these warranty conditions with implications for the future at its discretion at any time.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Watches: to view the watches warranty, please download PDF.
1. What does the warranty cover?
Swarovski warrants that Swarovski branded products purchased from an authorized Swarovski retailer, including online at www.swarovski.com, are of merchantable quality and free from material or workmanship defects, provided they are subject to normal use. Swarovski will repair or may replace, in accordance with the provisions of this warranty policy, any Swarovski branded product during the duration of the warranty, explained in Question 4 below, if it is determined that the product has a material or manufacturer defect.
2. What is not covered under the warranty?
This warranty does not cover damage to Swarovski branded products caused by accident, misuse and abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear and tear, and/or failure to follow the product’s Care Advice. Care Advice can be found in the Customer Service section at www.swarovski.com.
3. To whom does the warranty extend?
This warranty extends to the original purchaser of the Swarovski branded product and to subsequent owners of the product during the duration of the warranty. The purchase or delivery receipt, gift receipt, certificate of authenticity from Swarovski or an authorized Swarovski retailer serve as proof of purchase of the product; all owners of the product should retain the receipt or the certificate of authenticity in case they have a claim under this warranty.
4. How long does the warranty last?
For Swarovski in the US and the Swarovski Online Shop in the US, this warranty lasts for two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Any warranty implied by state law on this product is also limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation on implied warranties may not apply to you.
5. How is a warranty claim initiated?
You may initiate a claim under this warranty by:
(1) Contacting Swarovski’s customer relations department at 1-800-426-3088 or at email@example.com. After contacting customer relations you will receive a Return Authorization Form together with instructions to return your product in its original packaging, within 60 days, along with your receipt or certificate, to Swarovski’s repair department. You will be responsible for shipping the product and any expenses related to shipping. We recommend shipping the product by certified or registered mail and insuring the product for its retail value. Swarovski is not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of the product during transit.
(2) Visiting Swarovski or an authorized Swarovski retailer. Bring your defective product, in its original packaging along with the receipt, to your nearest Swarovski store or authorized Swarovski retailer. For locations of an authorized Swarovski retailer please visit our Boutique Finder at www.swarovski.com
6. What happens after Swarovski’s repair department receives the product?
Eligibility of this warranty is determined upon receipt and inspection of the product. If it is determined that there is a material or manufacturing defect, the repair specialist will establish the options for replacement, substitution or repair, based on (1) the availability of replacement parts/product, and (2) the feasibility of repair. If it is determined that the damage is not a material or manufacturer defect, the After Sales Repair Policy would be in effect, thus allowing you the option of having Swarovski repair your piece at a cost to you. Please consult the After Sales Repair Policy for further action in the Customer Service section at www.swarovski.com.
SCS Annual Edition, Limited Edition or any Swarovski dated products may not be eligible for replacement.
7. How does state law affect your warranty?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
Due to various reasons (including, without limitation, different jewelry collections in USA, Asia, Europe and for our Travel Retail business, different taxes, different price structure, local legal requirements, logistic reasons) Swarovski does not have an international exchange or refund policy. Therefore, Swarovski will not be able to exchange, substitute or refund any products purchased in a different country than the one where the product is being returned.